Saturday, February 20, 2010

won't even start

so,thanks to my lovely besty kuny,(love you doll!),,i saw on youtube this very wonderful korean-american singer,David Choi.as if i needed more reasons to love koreans!haha.

his one song in particular,(also suggested by kuny,haha) 'won't even start' really hits the right spot in my love life.not that i have one currently.

in this song,he sings about letting go of his ex-girlfriend who has moved on with a new guy.

so,me being the overimaginative girl that i am,of course,put myself in his shoes,applying this song to my life.i guess,if i see him with someone new,thou its hard to do,i have to let go.and i know i can.

if i ever see you on the street,i'll pretend that i didn't see and turn my face.

i won't even start.i'll be okay..that's what i'd say.

he's a really sweet singer,great voice and great songs.

xoxo,
enteng.
p/s:assignments still not done.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment