Monday, February 22, 2010

LIST!

okay.the assignments phase is over.not really la,still got some,but at least i have enough time for those now.breathe easy teng~

so now here goes:-
media society grouping - slideshow and paperworks
scriptwriting one - radio add,recording and documentary scripts

and then..drum rolls please!

this thursday,guess what test i have?..computer test for my driving license~if i fail again for the FOURTH time,then i know it's a sign from GOD that i am not meant to have a license,or even drive a car..hahaha!

sigh~this time,i am going to try my best!better start reading the book and doing those quizzes teng!

pheew..so,i'm feeling better than yesterday.i feel okay actually.i've decided.thou he's not the one,i still can be his friend kan?yeah.i can.

haha.heartbroken before it even started.nowhere near starting pun.hahaha.but i'm fine,i will be soon.

MR.RIGHT..if you're anywhere out there,you know where to find me.currently i'm in KL laa, but if you wanna see my parents first also can ba.XD

delusional suda balik ni.yeaaaaah ME!

and guys,thank you for reading my blog.and giving me your supports.i really appreciate those.
whether you guys anonymously read or those that i know reads my blog,THANK YOU!

i love you all,
enteng
almost happy~

No comments:

Post a Comment