Saturday, January 16, 2010

airport

okay so now i'm at KKIA..waiting for my 3.45pm flight. i'm all alone right now cause my family decided not to tag along. i'm okay with that. a lil bit sad, but it would've been harder to leave with them around.still,i'm sad,i won't be able to see them in a while. btw,it's my first day of period.and it is always always painful on the first day.dang it,i'm in soo much pain right now.

hope everything goes well.i hate complications.then again,life would be boring without them ay.haha.i'm doing my blog in the middle of some people,awkward but i don't care.so what if they're reading this.haha.

fuhh..i just know the first few days back in kL are gonna be rough. i'm gonna miss home like crazy.my mum,my dad,my sisters and my little brother.my grandparents that i love,my aunts,uncles,cousins and friends.gonna miss every single person terribly.

ergh..period pain are the worst!can't even sit comfortably.okay guys,see you in KL.

xoxo,
entengpatriQue

2 comments:

  1. thats right babe!
    my family away from home kn ada,huhu
    miss u guys too!
    see u soon roomie!

    ReplyDelete