Thursday, January 14, 2010

unwritten

i am unwritten.i am a book that's not even half finished yet.
okay..what was that?haha..i'm feeling stressed out.i want to grow up.but i hate growing up. i wanna stay in home forever,but i get bored easily.i love that,but i want this.wtf teng. get your priorities straight.but i just can't.this is me stressing out.can we just skip the growing up part and go straight to me,already a mom and wife?..didn't think so too.hurrrm...i'm venting.i know.at least i'm not bothering anyone (like i use to btw) with my whining. i've got my blog now (repeat that again and i'm gonna kill me).

wtf..wtf..wtf..

i am..freakin stressed out. my future is not looking so bright. what happened to living one day at a time?err..i kinda panicked?seeing that all my friends have a stable plan and bright future ahead of them.wtf.i'm the only one studying at a private college.and in my world,that is not good. urgh..i used to be so clever,what happened to that version of me?

gone with the wind i suppose.

aaarghhhhhh..breath in breath out..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargggggggggggghhhh!

what the hell am i saying?
misspatrique

3 comments:

  1. yo, darls, welcome to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe, u r not d only studying in private college, me too. n i know d feeling. but let them be, as long as we r happy.

    ReplyDelete