Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Random

okay..quick post. i'm just terribly bored right now. so,what should i rant about? hurmm.. (crickets chirping for 2 minutes)
i have no idea. i should be having an idea. i consider myself very imaginative(wow-how egocentric of me[watever that means..XD]). Listening to dusun songs right now. It's kinda sad,well actually it's really sad, the fact that i can't speak fluent dusun. i can speak a little,who doesn't in this town,but it's very little,as in extra extra little.SAD.i try to make me feel better by telling myself, 'at least,i can understand when people speak in dusun?'..yeah..right. I know a few words,but my tongue can't be mould,it's too late. My people can tell that i'm not a good dusun speaker,cause i sound so,,awkward. You know when you can tell someone can't dance by the way they're dancing? that's how they can tell i can't speak fluent dusun.matter of fact,i can't dance either.WOW.i just realised,there's soo many things i'm not good at.WOW.haha..ooo well, at least i'm brave enough to admit them (see,i'm doing it again,making me feel better?)..haha.

so, what am i trying to say here? doesn't matter how untalented you are,(sad,i know) there must be at least one thing you're good at. Like me, i think i write good essays,i think. I'm quite good with words. In fact, i love expressing myself through writting. Hence,my blog.haha.

so,dig deep down,see what kinda talent you have,you'll be amazed.

btw, i also think i can sing..in the shower..LOL

xoxo,
misspatrique

No comments:

Post a Comment