Thursday, January 21, 2010

funny story..haha..everytime i see the word LITAK on facebook (some dude is related to my ex), my heart skips a beat. i know i know. that is so stupid. it's not even him. it's his cousin you moron!haha.i just can't help it.

but my new years resolution(s) is this, to be moving on from him!yes i can!!but frankly,i am really doubting myself in the-moving-on-department.i've said it again and again (que again&again by 2PM.haha.) and yet,i never really do. don't even get me started on last christmas.i had a relapse.gasp.i know.i met him for the 1st time since breaking up.and the feelings just came rushing back in.dang.haha.

how can i do this?how can i be sure i'll be able to move on?huhu..i want to move on,i need to move on.if only he'd be clean and clear about his feelings for me and not leave me in the dark wondering what am i to him.(jiwang alert)

ergh..get out of my head you jerk!!!!!haha..bodoh.begone from my mind dude!okay,this would be easier if i just let myself fall for some other guy but i can't.i really don't know why.he cast a spell on me!!he's a witch!..okay,that is enough teng.over reacting much?

haha.just,show me my mr.right and i'm sure i'll get over him soon.in the mean time,ya'll are just gonna have to enjoy reading posts similar to this one everytime i get anxiety attacks.haha.

i will move on.at least,i hope i will.ergh.damn you jerk!

xoxo,
enteng

4 comments:

  1. dun wory, i haven't move on too..damn it..huhu. but i'm still alive. huhu, se lg sandih..his current gf sed this on her fb "my heart fluttered" i tot i'm goin to die

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu..sad huh.at least we have edward cullen.and u hv ur hyunjoong and i have my minho's.huhu(tamaha jg sa ni)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, eddy wont hurt us.
    two is better than one kan. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. eddy? hahahaha.. LoL..
    i know u can teng, pa ba
    sa mrepek ni.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete