Wednesday, January 20, 2010

metamorphosis

i feel..inside,i'm changing.i want to change.i can't be stuck being the same old me forever.i mean,deep down,i'll always be the same old enteng,that doesn't give a shit when people tease her.but something about me,gotta change.

for starters,my looks.

i've always been a tomboy.jeans and tees feed my soul.sneakers are the best!..but,nowadays,i seem to,grow fonder of dresses,cute skirts,wedges and high heels.OMG,i know.makeup?i sometimes wear them.i know,those who know me are gasping right now.breathe guys,breathe.
haha. people really do change. 5 years ago,you would have to strap me on a chair to put makeup on me,and make me wear a dress.i'd scream like hell.haha.but now,me being all mellow and stuff,i would gladly let you give me a makeover.haha.how ironic.the girl who hated all things girly,now loves dressing up.

nowadays,whenever i'm out shopping(window shopping that is),i really love cute dresses.i wanna buy lots and lots of dresses.i wonder where this confidence came from.haha.my mum would die if she reads this.her little girl is all grown up.

don't get me wrong.jeans and tees i will always love.they are the best.and sneakers?i love my converse and everlast sneakers.totally.but every now and then,from now onwards,i'm gonna mix it up a bit.there's nothing wrong with wearing a gown right?haha.right.and skirts.but mind you,i will never wear micro mini skirts.that is one thing that will never change.haha.

wow.i feel,,,feminine,very girly.haha.how on earth did this happen?

metamorphosis

xoxo,
enteng
ps:i still hate pink thou.haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment