Tuesday, January 26, 2010

the ring thing

so,there's this thing about purity ring.it's something from loooong ago.but nowadays its been getting alot of attention since tween stars like selena gomez and the JoBros are wearing them. now,i know it has become a trend among teenagers,but thats not the only reason why i got my own ring.

yes.i bought myself a purity ring.its a bit expensive for me.RM69.i've never bought myself a ring before,so this is the first.and i love it actually.

you see,growing up,my mom taught me a very meaningful lesson.abstinence.having sex AFTER marriage.now,as i've said before,i'm not a holy person.far from perfect.i'm no saint.i've done my share of bad deeds growing up.but still,the one thing i hold on to is,well,i can't believe i'm saying this,but here goes,my virginity.it's the only asset(if we may call it that) that i have.
Looks?i'm an average looking girl.nothing special.boobs?i've got boobs of a 12-year old.talent? i'm as talented as a cardboard box.you get the picture.

my mom told me,boys go after girls that are hard to get.i see what she means.i get it.but i'm not doing this so that boys will chase after me (i can only wish),but,i'm a firm believer in happily ever after.my first time (yukk) would be with someone i really love,and he must be my forever (and my legal husband).i want to save it for a guy thats brave enough to have ask me to be his wife.haha.i wonder if there's a guy out there that would be able to stand my attitude.

come out come out where ever you are.haha.

so,God help and protect me.so i can be safe,away from any harm (rape..scary).palis2.

to girls out there,i'm not a judge.do what ever is right for you.if you think doing it before marriage is the way to go,so be it.its your life,so you decide whats best for you.we all have our own principles.either way,we should live life to the fullest,and that is by doing things that makes us happy.and what makes me happy?is the fact that my future husband is going to be the luckiest man on earth.hahaha.i know,cheezy.yukk.

xoxo,
enteng.

No comments:

Post a Comment