Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Me and Men

okay..so,it's been awhile since i broke up with my high school sweetie. At first, like a normal breakup, it was tough, i became an emo girl,and kept thinking about him 24/7. Pathetic,i know. But, 'time heals all wounds'. Yeap,indeed it is true. I'm a different girl now. I gave him soo many chances to be back with me, but my feelings were nothing but toys to him. I've (recently) decided, i am going to move on, for real this time. No more looking back, no more tears, no more begging and no more telling i love him. NO MORE. I just hope i'm strong enough. I know he's always gonna have some kinda spell on me,he's my first real relationship anyway,but i will try my best to fight that.

I don't care about boys anymore. I only care about Robert Pattinson, Bradley Cooper, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Lee Min Ho, Super Junior, and Hyun Bin. Only them. Owh and, if you're hot, welcome to the list.

Call me shallow, i don't mind. I'd rather be crushing on these guys rather than on boys from my world, just because, let's face it, no freakin way am i going to meet any of them in person, therefore, they will never hurt me in any way possible, therefore they will remain perfect in my heart. I know i know, it's sad that i am in love with men that don't even know my existance, but who the hell cares anyway..haha.

Someday,hopefully,i will find that one guy who was made just for me. But that day ain't coming anytime soon. So while waiting for him, i'm just gonna chillax, and enjoy the ride that is called Growing Up.

okay okay,,i'm gonna stop blabbering now.

xoxo,
misspatrique

3 comments: