Saturday, January 16, 2010

we forgive,but won't forget

hey ya'll....
sorry for the intense cursing on my last post. i just could'nt help myself. i'm only human..haha

okay so,after that unexpected event, my family kinda got into shock for one moment. then my mum came to the rescue (as usual). now i think we're okay. healing from that incident. my dad, well,lets just day he's taking it one step at a time. we'll pull through,we always do. this will make us more aware of phone calls from strangers next time,,haha. as for that jerk, well, we forgive you dude,hope you enjoy all those money,while it lasts.but,we will never forget.

so,on to a more hapy,well actually,bittersweet note. yesterday i spent the whole day with my family. we went to centrepoint for some pizza and movie. we watched..Paranormal Activity. trust me,,this is a must watch. believe all the hypes babes.it is good.and seriously fresh. i've never watched anything like this before. the whole cinema were sreaming. even the tough looking dude sitting next to me. i literally saw him shaking.HAHA.seriously,you guys MUST WATCH this one.

still shaky after the movie, we went to pizza hut. i think it's slowly becoming a family tradition.haha.i mean,since i started studying in kL,everytime my holiday ends,before they send me to the airport,we would always go for pizza.this is one tradition i'd like to keep.haha.

right now, we're at home. me,shany,penny and inder. undul is not here cause she went for some seminar or something. mumy and dady went out,buying ayam kampung.haha.the things they'd do for me.*sigh*.

my flight is this evening, 3.45pm..T-T..it's always tough leaving home. i don't think i'll ever get over this anxiety and sadness felt whenever i'm leaving. home will always be home.no matter what.

okay,so until we meet again on my next post.by then i'll be back in kL.new semester here i come.

urgh..really gonna miss my family and home.

xoxo,
entengpatriQue

No comments:

Post a Comment