Friday, January 22, 2010

officially taken

now,don't let the title fool you..haha.

i am officially engaged to my....wait for it..wait..jeng3..LAPTOP!!
haha.i find it since things are never gonna work out between me and my ex,and i don't seem to have any luck with other guys,i might as well start something with my laptop. cause he's obviously there for me 24/7,i can't live without him,he helps me with my assignmens,and what more can i ask for?

haha.call me delusional.but he is perfect!he's never gonna lift a single finger on me,not gonna yell,follows my instruction and we'll never get into an argument.see,just perfect.haha.i'm just bummed i didn't think of this earlier.haha.i know,i'm a genius.haha.or seriously pathetic.watever. i don't care..(eh eh eh eh eh..2NE1,haha).

i love you lappy..and here's to a long and prosperous relationship.muaaaaaaah!

(someone send me the phone number of Bukit Padang,i might check myself into that hospital)

nevertheless,
xoxo,
mrs.acer
(get it?since my laptop is acer?haha.don't get it?never mind..~)

3 comments: